3 Stupid Jokes 3 Stupid Jokes

good

That last one was pretty funny

LoZ: Forgotten Battle LoZ: Forgotten Battle

coo

awesome music, some of the scenes looked very 2D-ish tho.
Character drawings are good also, and Link got better lookin face after the battle...

Totally Non-Violent Movie Totally Non-Violent Movie

heh

sweet, funny, short but to the point. gj.

The Fear's Shape The Fear's Shape

ah

cute, harmless puppets walking around in the dark eh?

nice ambience sounds and choice of music.

3D?

Wlopes responds:

Of corse dude, 3d animation!

thanks reviews

Xombie: Chapter 7 Xombie: Chapter 7

good job, but...

The recent one or two episodes had been pretty obvious in what's going to happen. First few episodes had more twists in the story lines, so they were somewhat more intriguing to watch.

Your style is great, and your graphics is getting better every time.

Take your time, and make em good, Mr. James :)

At Least I'm Alive At Least I'm Alive

impressive is right

it's not the 3D that makes it impressive, it's the small details in the animation that's impressive, and being 3D makes it more impressive.
I like how the paper was flying around in the wind, and the display of charm by moving antenna from that gundam looking robot.
It's unique in a way too, that perhaps robots of the world represent men in general.
g/j

God Warriors God Warriors

cool

There's some resemblence of the art compared to saint seiya... the eyes of some chars... and some of the combat techniques. I like it a lot, very good job well done :)

The armors are rather simple tho... but then i suppose complexed armors are hard to animate?

The Alphabet Song The Alphabet Song

good

Creepy definitely, but funny. What's even more weird is the replay... o.o
Would be pretty cool if some sort of hidden message is revealed in the replay, tho that'd be super hard to plan out...
Well, good job.

The Tree The Tree

very good

Interesting flash that conveys its idea loud and clear. Thought provoking and whatnot, in a creepy way.

The Future (5SOP) The Future (5SOP)

Nice.

If there were a 20 out of 10, I'd give it a 20 on graphics. It is simply amazing. It is extremely detailed, especially all the reflections off the metal surfaces. We can even see the ceiling!

Great work.

orb responds:

:-D I'm glad you noticed. Thanks!